Whether you’ve put much thought into pre-arranging your funeral or not, the consultants at Elephas Group are always there to help you discover the best plan for you and your family. Because you are proactive, you likely want to be as prepared as possible before you reach out to a consultant.
Here is a list of things that you can decide upon before you reach out to a professional. Naturally, having these things decided in time will more than likely make your experience with our funeral planning professionals much faster.
Concerning the funeral service
- What would you like your funeral service to be like?
- Would you like the body to be present at the service or not?
- Where would you like the funeral service to be held?
Concerning the interment
- Would you prefer a burial or a cremation? Need help making a decision? Read our article discussing the differences between both rituals.
- Would you like to be buried in the ground in a cemetery? If so, do you have a cemetery in mind?
- Would you like to be buried in the ground in another location? If so, do you have another location in mind?
- Would you like to be interred in a crypt, mausoleum, or columbarium?
- If you’re planning a cremation, would you like your ashes to be scattered or kept by family members? If scattered, where?
- If you’re planning a burial, what style of casket would you like?
- If you’re planning a cremation, what style of urn would you like?
- Would you like to be buried with a headstone or marker would you like? What would you like it to say? Read our blog about choosing an everlasting monument.
Concerning financial planning
- Will you pay all funeral costs up front?
- Is funeral expense insurance right for you?
- Will you set aside money for your surviving family members to pay the costs when the time comes?
If you aren’t prepared to answer some or all of the questions above – that’s okay! The professionals at Elephas Group can help you make more informed choices along the way.
Without making a plan in advance, not all of these options will be available to you. If you are ready to take the next step in making your funeral arrangements, the consultants with the Final Needs Planning ProgramTM are always there for you in order to make the best financial plan possible. Contact us today so we can help protect your family.